Health, Muscle & Fitness Articles Section
Home - Fitness & Muscle | Muscle Building Articles | Cardio Articles | Fitness Equipment Articles | Weight Loss Articles | Exercise Articles |
Yoga Articles | Supplement Articles | Exercise Motivation Articles | Nutrition Articles | Acne Articles | Breast Cancer Articles | Beauty Articles |
Attraction Articles | Dating Articles | Depression Articles | Diabetes Articles | Goal Setting Articles | Hair Loss Articles | Martial Arts Articles |
Meditation Articles | Motivation Articles | Pregnancy Articles
19 Ultimate Success Tips for your Online Business
1. Your first ultimate start must include written goals and plans.
2. Don't wait for everything to be exactly right to start...THERE WILL NEVER BE A "PERFECT" TIME! Start now, with whatever you have. The things you need will come to you as you work toward your goal.
3. Treat your business as a serious, full-time business, and it will become one.
4. Think of your first six months primarily as a training period. Don't expect large earnings until after you've educated yourself.
5. Be patient. You'll work the hardest your first six months or so and get compensated the least. Big incomes never happen overnight. They only come after you've properly shown your affiliates how to duplicate your efforts.
6. Formulate a plan of weekly activity and be persistent in following it-if you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Sticking to your plan is essential for success.
7. Always be ENTHUSIASTIC!!
8. Don't give yourself unrealistic expectations.
9. FOCUS! You cannot become successful in anything when you're trying to do too many things at once.
10. Don't quit. The only way to fail is if you give up.
11. Think BIG! Small desire produces small results, just as small fires produce little heat.
12. Don't complain to your upline leaders. Realize that what you accomplish is mainly in your hands, no one else's. Also realize that, when you see a problem, 95% of the time there are factors you are unaware of. Don't jump to conclusions. When you have a problem, present it in a concise letter as positive, constructive criticism. Offer solutions if possible, too. Not only will this approach get you better results, but you'll be building your relationship with your upline instead of tearing it down.
13. Be organized, but don't allow the act of organizing keep you from the most important element of a successful business: MARKETING. Market and promote your business EVERY DAY!
14. Don't let little problems upset you. Concentrate on the many positives...and the "big picture."
15. Always remember that the only thing that will never change is that there will always be changes. Don't let changes upset you. Know that you will have to deal with changes and other obstacles, both big and small, continually. Be prepared to be flexible.
16. Don't be a negative thinker and don't let the negative attitudes of others (even if they're family members, friends, or peers) influence you. All the great men and women in history had to overcome the naysayers who said it couldn't be done-and then went out and did it. Think for yourself!
17. Don't be derailed by "perfection paralysis." Realize that you won't be able to do everything perfectly. Do the best job you can, then move on to the next project. Keep learning and keep moving ahead.
18. Read books (such as Napoleon Hill's classic, "Think And Grow Rich") that will convince you how powerful your mind really is. Develop the tremendous potential in you (that we all have) that has never been tapped!
19. Remember always..."You are what you think you are"
Copyright © Michel Richer
My name is Michel Richer. You can reprint this article freely on your site. You just have to put the link below with this article.
About The Author
Michel Richer is the Business Manager and Webmaster of Hombyz.com. He is dedicated to helping you succeed on the Internet. With over 10 years experience in internet business and a solid reputation in the industry. You can take a look at his website at: http://www.hombyz.com
Dumbbell Routines & Exercises eBook - Click Here
Increase Your Muscle Size And Improve Your Physical Fitness In 90 Days Or You Get To Keep This Breakthrough eBook FREE!
"Dumbbell Exercises and Lifting Routines To Help You Gain More Muscle, Lose Weight, or Just Get Yourself in Better Physical Shape... WITHOUT the Hassles, and Expenses of Health Clubs"
"Instant Access to An Illustrated, PDF Ebook That Will Give YOU The Routines You Need To Get In Better Shape in 90 Days or less - Or Your Money Back!" Get the scoop here.
"Instant Access to
Downloadable Guide That Will Give YOU The Routines You Need To Get
In Better Shape in 90 Days or Less - Or Your Money
Back! Learn More."
Serious Fitness Supplements - Muscle Builders
"A Completely Different Approach To Bodybuilding That Can Build Your Physique To Its Maximum Genetic Potential!"
A step-by-step guide that teaches you the secrets, tips, and techniques you need to know to build a chiseled, muscular, ripped, head-turning physique...FAST!
The "Hyper-Growth Muscle Mass Training" course is an extremely effective natural human growth hormone stimulator and packs on slabs of muscle mass, size and enourages hypertrophy faster than you would've ever thought possible...while burning off body fat like crazy!
Highly recommended! Click Here For Maximum Muscle Growth
Fitness-and-Muscle.com Site Navigation
Home Page | Muscle Fitness Magazine | Muscle Fitness Hers | Fitness Supplements | Muscle Supplements | Fitness Muscle Equipment | Muscle Building | Fitness Competition | Muscle Compeititon | Arm Muscles | Home Fitness Workout | Huge Muscles | Muscle Building Workout | Fitness Muscle DVDs | Fitness Accessories | Fitness Dating | Muscle Fitness Articles | Muscle Links | Contact Us
If You Cant See Your Way to Completing Your Goal, Its Time to Check Your Vision
Have you been having trouble achieving a specific goal? Are you allowing other less important things to get in the way of accomplishing what you really want? Then this is the time to do a VISION check. Just as it is important to get our eyes checked regularly to assure that we will be able to see clearly, it is equally as important to do a VISION check to be certain that our goal is on track.
Creativity Management - Short Term Goal Setting
Creativity can be defined as problem identification and idea generation whilst innovation can be defined as idea selection, development and commercialisation.There are other useful definitions in this field, for example, creativity can be defined as consisting of a number of ideas, a number of diverse ideas and a number of novel ideas.
Great Things Materialize Once We Start to Visualize
Watching the Olympics last week really amazed me. The feats of strength were fantastic, and the drama of the events themselves was captivating.
Goal Setting - My Disappointing Discovery
Goal setting has become almost an industry in itself with countless books and techniques available online and in published form promising to help you achieve your most cherished desires. I have read many articles and looked at many products in the course of keeping up-to-date in my profession.
The Power of Goals - Gordon the Tank Engine
Lately I have been studying mindset and goals, and wanted to share a Success story in our family.Our 3 year old Quinn is potty training, and has had a huge goal to get "Gordon the tank engine".
Finding Your Inner Flame: Finding Passion Series - 3 of 3
Why is it that some goals have a fire and a passion behind them that creates an almost self-propelled drive towards completion, while other goals are left dead in the water before they've hardly even begun? What causes that level of motivation to manifest itself? Can we harness it? Can we predict when and where it will hit? The answers lie in finding out if the person setting the goal is in touch with his or her own deepest desires. Do they really understand who and what they are? Do they really know what it is that drives them?Write down a list of goals and dreams you've set for yourself over the years.
Goal Setting and Goal Getting: What Would You Like to Accomplish in 100 Days?
Here's a question for you:What would you like to have accomplished 100 days from now?Why 100 days from now?Well, why not? Besides, 100 is a nice round number.You might think, ``That's not enough time.
Conquering Goals: The Battle Plan
"To accomplish great things we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan, but also believe."(Anatole France) While these three items define success, without all of them success would be unattainable.
Stop Scoring Own Goals
Own goals are actions, things we do, that stop us from reaching where we want to go or what we want to obtain. When we are out of focus, when we are out of tune with what's going on, when we do something which takes us in the opposite direction of where we were going or should be going, we have scored an own goal.
Focus On Your Goals Without Envying Others
Many of us waste too much time envying others instead of getting on with our own goals and dreams. This is stupid to put it mildly.
Struggling to Make a Decision?
Every great success story begins when a person makes a decision to do something or not to do something. They make a clear decision to make a significant change.
Making The Goal-Setting Process a Partnership
MAKING GOALS: Effective and motivational goals engage employees in work they can realistically perform and complete, and which has been shown to be relevant both to the organization and to the employees' interests.MAKE THE GOAL-SETTING PROCESS A PARTNERSHIP: There are four kinds of goals you and your employees should discuss and develop together: 1.
How Clear is Your Vision?
Wouldn't it be nice to know that there is a way to get what you want? Whether it's in business or your personal life, this article will clearly show you the steps you need to take to achieve your goals.I heard it said once that vision without action is only a dream, but action without vision is a nightmare.
Motivation and Setting Your Goals
Easy Steps for Goal SettingGoal setting is the true secret to success in any area of life. Setting your goals may seem simple, achieving them usually is another question altogether.
Start Working on Your Goals Today!
The alarm goes off at 6am, you roll out of bed and run down the hall to wake up the kids. You're going to be late again! You shower fast while the kids are getting dressed then you head downstairs to grab nutrition bars because you don't have time to make breakfast.
Manifesting Your Dreams and Desires
What are your dreams?Are you in a place in your life where part of it feels limited or exhausting? If so, it is the time for you to begin manifesting your dreams and desires. First of all you must remember that Miracles do happen and that it is time to reach for the top.
Time for a Change
As 2005 approaches, many of us are thinking about change. Many of us are setting goals, and making promises to ourselves and to those we love.
Lessons from the First Space Strike
On Apollo 13, the crew staged the first strike in the history of space travel. The date was December 27, 1973.
Driving To Your Goals
Every time you get in your car to go anywhere, you are working on achieving a goal. There is somewhere you want to be, so you take action to get there.
This week's article assumes that you have chosen a goal, dream, or task for yourself. You may or may not have started implementing your step by step plans yet.