Health, Muscle & Fitness Articles Section
Home - Fitness & Muscle | Muscle Building Articles | Cardio Articles | Fitness Equipment Articles | Weight Loss Articles | Exercise Articles |
Yoga Articles | Supplement Articles | Exercise Motivation Articles | Nutrition Articles | Acne Articles | Breast Cancer Articles | Beauty Articles |
Attraction Articles | Dating Articles | Depression Articles | Diabetes Articles | Goal Setting Articles | Hair Loss Articles | Martial Arts Articles |
Meditation Articles | Motivation Articles | Pregnancy Articles
10 Ways to Survive and Celebrate Valentine's Day When You Are Single
Do you feel all alone and out of sorts on days like Valentine's Day when you are not in a relationship? Use these suggestions to reframe your experience and set the stage for what you want to attract for yourself. Here are 10 things you can do to make it a great day for you.
1. Spend some time thinking of the loves you have known in the past. Are you holding any anger or grudges towards them? If so, spend some time releasing those feelings. Write a letter of forgiveness to the person, which you can choose to send or not. Be open and willing to forgive. Forgiveness gets you off the hook and frees you from a toxic bond that keeps you stuck in attachment to that other person. It doesn't say what they did was okay, just that you aren't going to hang on to feelings that are attached to the past and that hurt you more than the other person. Forgiveness opens the door to your heart and creates a space and loving emotional tone.
2. Be sure to spend at least 5 minutes in front of the mirror and tell yourself that you love yourself, exactly as you are now. Attracting a loving relationship is much easier when we love ourselves first. And it's always good to give what we want to receive.
3. Think about the people that are part of your world that could use some extra attention and affection because they are alone. Is there someone you know that you could call and say I love you? Or send them a card? That will amplify the spreading of love which helps you to attract more.
4. Set an intention to have a loving day and to participate as fully as you possibly can in loving rituals. Be your own valentine for the day. What would you want to receive today - flowers, chocolates, and a loving card? Buy them for yourself!
The idea is to create as much as possible the Valentine's Day you would want to have if you were in a relationship. That's telling the universe what you intend to have in your life and gets you into the feelings level of the goal, which is a key way to attract what you desire.
5. Do celebrate with a friend. It is much more fun to be in the spirit of the day than to stay home feeling sorry for yourself. Ask one or more friends to go out and do something special with you.
6. Dress up. Do act as though you are going on a date. You are, only it is with yourself! Get all spiffed up. Gals, do your hair and make-up as if you were going out with the man of your dreams. Men, put on what you would wear on a big date. If you treat yourself with this loving attention, you will feel the excitement of the day and that will send you out in the right frame of mind to have a great time.
7. When you are at the restaurant or wherever you have chosen to go, notice the couples and bask in all the love that is being expressed. Just soak it in and let it permeate you and keep you open to it. It will remind you of what you desire and give you concrete evidence that it is possible to have. Maybe you are not part of a couple today, but you could be tomorrow and this will help you be ready.
8. Be grateful for all the people you love now or have in the past -your friends, family and loved ones. Gratitude opens our hearts, puts us in a very positive frame of mind and says a great big "Thank you" to the universe. Appreciation means "to increase in value" and we are much more likely to receive our heart's desire when we express gratitude for what we do have.
9. Do use today to recommit to what you really want in a relationship. Make a list of all the qualities that are important to you in a partner. Write out ten to thirty qualities or so and then read them periodically after today to remind you of what you intend to attract. Give thanks that this person is on the way to you.
10. Now spend some time visualizing yourself in a relationship with this ideal person.
What would it feel like to be in this relationship? What activities would you like to do?
If you would be living together, what is your home like?
What's your favorite restaurant? See yourself having a romantic candlelight dinner with your man or woman. What are you eating? What are you wearing?
What places would you go?
Get in touch with whatever sensory experiences you can create. Perhaps there's a cologne or perfume that you enjoy. Smell that. What does it feel like to walk hand-in-hand or to be held in the arms of this person?
This process of visualizing and acting "as if" is another tool to create the life of your dreams.
Copyright 2005 Rosemary Heenan
Rosemary Heenan is a Certified Integrative Coach Professional. Her specialty is coaching mid-life women who want this to be the best part of their lives. Sign up for her free newsletter at http://www.rosemaryheenan.com
NOTE: You're welcome to reprint this article online as long as it remains complete and unaltered (including the "about the author" info at the end).
Dumbbell Routines & Exercises eBook - Click Here
Increase Your Muscle Size And Improve Your Physical Fitness In 90 Days Or You Get To Keep This Breakthrough eBook FREE!
"Dumbbell Exercises and Lifting Routines To Help You Gain More Muscle, Lose Weight, or Just Get Yourself in Better Physical Shape... WITHOUT the Hassles, and Expenses of Health Clubs"
"Instant Access to An Illustrated, PDF Ebook That Will Give YOU The Routines You Need To Get In Better Shape in 90 Days or less - Or Your Money Back!" Get the scoop here.
"Instant Access to
Downloadable Guide That Will Give YOU The Routines You Need To Get
In Better Shape in 90 Days or Less - Or Your Money
Back! Learn More."
Serious Fitness Supplements - Muscle Builders
"A Completely Different Approach To Bodybuilding That Can Build Your Physique To Its Maximum Genetic Potential!"
A step-by-step guide that teaches you the secrets, tips, and techniques you need to know to build a chiseled, muscular, ripped, head-turning physique...FAST!
The "Hyper-Growth Muscle Mass Training" course is an extremely effective natural human growth hormone stimulator and packs on slabs of muscle mass, size and enourages hypertrophy faster than you would've ever thought possible...while burning off body fat like crazy!
Highly recommended! Click Here For Maximum Muscle Growth
Fitness-and-Muscle.com Site Navigation
Home Page | Muscle Fitness Magazine | Muscle Fitness Hers | Fitness Supplements | Muscle Supplements | Fitness Muscle Equipment | Muscle Building | Fitness Competition | Muscle Compeititon | Arm Muscles | Home Fitness Workout | Huge Muscles | Muscle Building Workout | Fitness Muscle DVDs | Fitness Accessories | Fitness Dating | Muscle Fitness Articles | Muscle Links | Contact Us
One of the Many Ways That The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace Wattles Gets It Right
I probably would not be able to count the number of different kinds of wrong assumptions made by well-meaning people who first become interested in Metaphysics and in applying the Law of Attraction. Magical, paranormal results seem to be the expected result.
Ten Ways to Add Abundance To Your Mind, Your Life & Your World
Abundance isn't something you find from the outside. Abundance begins within and radiates outward.
The Power of Perspective
You limit yourself. Yes, it is true.
Vacation Longing: What You Can Learn From It
Every person's life journey is unique. Figuring out what you need along the way can be an adventure in itself.
Write Goals, Say Prayers, and See Your Successful Future
Would you like to have more success in your life? Yes, I'm sure that you do! That being the case, I have an invitation and a challenge for you. Are you up for it? Okay, here we go?We are all multi-sensory beings, meaning that we all have the sensory connections through seeing, tasting, smelling, speaking, hearing and feeling.
To Be Or Not To Be, Visible That Is...
Stepping outside your old limitations and 'out of the box' of suppression, habits, and old family patterns, you open yourself to a newer, freer form of expression. This form is more expansive and begins to let people see more of who you really are.
How to Attract Wealth
Have you been struggling with making ends meet? Are you tired of not having enough? Then I am sure you will benefit enormously by reading on..
When we are faced with making a change we often feel like we don't know what to do. The kicker is that USUALLY we do know what to do - it just happens to scare us a little bit.
How to be Successful in Life or Small Business!
Not everyone is programmed to be a successful businessperson, many people make it but many more fail along the way.A large part of your future success will depend on your P.
Are You a Wildflower?
Wildflowers grow from mere dust to reach their full potential.Wildflowers grow well, even in adverse soil conditions.
Top 10 Keys to Attracting More Clients!
It's always easier to attract the things we want in life than to chase them down and catch them. My grandmother used to say, "You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.
The Art of Perfecting the Life
First of all, you have to trust that you are perfect at the core of your original mind, at the centre of your heart. Pull out the energy from the thoughts of your own unworthiness which the personality has acquired through the unconscious identification of memory.
Whose Life Is It Anyway?
Whose life are you living? Are you living your dream or someone else's? How much of your life is being decided by someone else? Are you in a profession you dislike because it is expected of you? Do you engage in activities you would rather skip, simply because it is part of your "role" as a spouse or mother?What about you? Doesn't your opinion count? It is not only reasonable but mentally healthy for you to direct your own life.If you find yourself in a profession you do not especially like, try asking yourself the following question: If I were starting over in my career, what would I chose to do?Some people retire and, because they can do whatever they want, begin a second career.
I Believe In Man
I have a deep and abiding belief that there lies within every person the capacity for greatness. I don't mean the old adage that you can become anything you want to be -- I'm more receptive to Peter F.
Why and How You are Caught Up?
Speed Up the Evolution!1. Check the area where you are making greatest efforts.
Whos World Is It? The World Is Yours - Invite Success
Who's World Is It?Who's world really is it? Is it a man's world? There is a song by James Brown. "This is a mans world" is the chorus.
What Will It Cost You?
What will it cost you if you don't do it?Everyone has a secret dream that they nourish in their hearts.Yet many of these dreams never emerge beyond mere wishful thinking.
What Image Are You Projecting?
I want you to think about something for a few moments. Do you have any perception about what sort of image you are projecting? I'm talking about the personal or professional image that you are presenting to the rest of the world.
Affirm Actions: Stop Lying to Your Soul and Make It Real!
I hear of so many people using affirmations as the universal remedy for everything that ails them. They wake up in the morning and verbalize their affirmations.
Dont Be Afraid to Let Other People See Who You Really Are!
Do you know anybody that you consider to be particularly engaging and lively? Take a moment to picture that person in your mind. What is it about that person that you find most attractive? He or she may have a charming voice and a great laugh, but it is also very likely that you find their face very expressive.